Protomatic Aerospace is in CNC precision machining for the aerospace industry. At our spacious and highly advanced Michigan facility, we make a wide variety of aero structures and aircraft machine parts for every kind of aircraft ranging from light commercial aircraft to space vehicles for the defense industry. Thanks to our experienced team of engineers and craftsmen, each and every one of the products created at our aerospace machine shop is efficiently designed and machined to perfection. We also perform full testing and quality inspection on all of our equipment and machinery.
In addition to our experienced staff, we also have a large inventory of aerospace CNC machinery that allows us to work with a wide range of materials, including super alloys, titanium, stainless steels, all steels, aluminum, plastic, rubber, ceramics and refractory metals. Our aerospace CNC capabilities at Protomatic Aerospace include 3,4-axis and 5-axis aerospace CNC milling, 2,3-axis CNC turning, and 8-Axis CNC Multi-Axis Mill-Turn. In essence, the variety of services and capabilities at Protomatic Aerospace makes us a “one-stop shop” for all your challenging and precise aerospace machining needs.
Protomatic Aerospace’s well equipped Michigan facility and confidential business practices have allowed our aero structure machining shop to provide fast, efficient service to our customers for almost 40 years. We work with customers from all over the United States principally in Michigan, Illinois, Ohio, Maryland, Virgina, and Indiana. Protomatic Aerospace’s commitment to quality service has provided customers with the high-precision aero structure development and aerospace machining they need at a cost they can manage.
Servicing the following NAICS and FSC
- 332710 - Machine Shops
- 332721 - Precision Turned Product Manufacturing
- 333314 - Optical Instrument and Lens Manufacturing
- 333611 - Turbine and Turbine Generator Set Units Manufacturing
- 336411 - Aircraft Manufacturing
- 336412 - Aircraft Engine and Engine Parts Manufacturing
- 336413 - Other Aircraft Parts and Auxiliary Equipment Manufacturing
- 336414 - Guided Missile and Space Vehicle Manufacturing
- 336419 - Other Guided Missile and Space Vehicle Parts and Auxiliary Equipment Manufacturing
- 336992 - Military Armored Vehicle, Tank, and Tank Component Manufacturing
Federal Supply Classification (FSC)
- 1015 - Guns, 75 mm through 125 mm
- 1620 - Aircraft Landing Gear Components
- 2840 - Gas Turbines and Jet Engines, Aircraft, Prime Moving; and Components
- 2850 - Gasoline Rotary Engines and Components
- 2895 - Miscellaneous Engines and Components
Corporate Overview Video: